23 mars 2014

Our friends from Scrap 365, 8 projects with Inkido and a great sketch you can play with!

It's a very special day for me today, I would like to introduce you to my friends from my another DT,
Scrap 365.
Inkido is  sponsoring a challenge there and all girls from DT had a chance to play with different papers from Inkido. Even me :)
By the way, did you see all our new products yet?
You can win them all in our new challenge :), check in on the 1st .














Kim










To create all these projects we used Inkido papers and a great sketch by Lisa  Saunders !
You can join in too!


3 kommentarer:

Wilma Voermans sa...

Wow, the team did great!!! Love each and every layout!!

Hera sa...

What a gorgeous post!!! Love so much all the projects... you're are soooo talented, girls!!! Thanks for inspiring us!!!

Karita sa...

WOW!! These are all stunning creations! Thank you ladies for the inspirations! :)