15 mars 2014

'You are my Jewels' Layout by Helen Tilbury {based on the March 2014 Mood Board}




Hi again everyone!  HELEN back with you today, sharing my
 layout for the month, based on the March mood board.


Just look at all those beautiful precious & semi-precious 
gem stones.  So much inspiration & so many colour 
possibilities for this month's mood board & challenge!


I actually started with a softly patterned paper from Inkido
 for my base, but I was loving my misting so much that I got 
carried away & ended up covering most of the design, 
except along the edges which I masked off.


I used a couple of blue patterned papers to layer around my page,
both from Inkido too of course.  Then I embellished with some
 bling, some rub-ons, flowers & glittered up chipboard.


I used the chipboard heart negative {the part that surrounds
 the heart shape} that many people simply discard into 
the rubbish.  I glittered it up then I placed Inkido
 bling within the centre of it.


I scattered some more bling all around my page
 {champagne bling available HERE} - this shade
 is very flexible because you can dye the pearls to
 any other colour using alcohol ink first if you like.


I used some of my favourite Inkido Cherry Blossom flowers
& heart stickpins once again.  I hope you can play along 
with us this month in our mood board challenge!





3 kommentarer:

Hera sa...

Helen, this is truly beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing with us such a beautiful page!

Elaine coustley sa...

I think it is just fabulous love this beautiful bright & "bling" shining layout design.x

Val-Belle sa...

This is just beautiful. Love the yummy colours. Just my style... love it Helen.