14 april 2014

Easter Greetings!

Hi Inkidofans!

Today it's my turn to show you my interpretation of aprils moodboard. This month is all about roots and traditions, so I have chosen to do a box and a card to wish someone a Happy Easter. 
Easter means a lot to me and my family. Traditions are very important. My mom always sent me a card and lot's of candy. Especially marzipan and chocolate :-D

Our holidays are spent skiing, and we make a fire to prepare food outside before we go home. We really enjoy to spend our days outside! On good friday it's a tradition to cook a steak of lamb to remember Jesus and his sacrifice for all of us. And, of course we paint eggs to decorate branches. It gives me the ultimate Easter feeling ;-)

This is our moodboard for april;


And this is how I solved this task;






I hope you got inspired by this post, and that you join us for this months callenge.

Love from Cathrine



Inga kommentarer: