17 april 2014

It´s a Spring Time!

Hi all, 
 Spring has finally arrived and today I would like to show you my two projects made with the new Spring Time collection.
My first project is an Easter card. I used the Happy Easter paper - it´s so cute. I fussy cut the little chicks on the upper left corner and lift them up with 3D pillows.
I´ve sewed all the paper edges and added some gesso.

Few close ups..




And my second project is a layout, that I made from my cute daughter.
Beautiful paper that I used is called Hearts and it´s also form the new Spring Time collection. The sheet paper is called Easter Tags and I fussy cutted few hearts from the Sweetheart paper and lift them up with 3D pillows.

Close ups...








Thank you for looking!
Hugs, Karita


1 kommentar:

Hera sa...

LOVE EVERYTHING HERE!!!