10 april 2014

'Love this', a mixed media layout

Hi Inkido friends!

I made this page as a contributor for PaperHaus Magazine April/Spring issue, but as there will not be any more magazines I am allowed to share it already. I used beautiful Inkido products for it.


I cut out a frame from one of the 'Beautiful Memories' papers and layered it on top of the print paper.I added gesso and then some yellow Tattered Angels glimmer mist. I love the yellow drips!



I did a lot of stitching and added some torn cheese cloth to give the layout more texture. I layered some pretty pink and white doilies with corrugated tags from PapercraftScandinavia, and those lovely mini roses are just the perfect finishing touch to my page. I used my Cameo to make the title from just ordinary patterned paper.

Products used:
Beautiful Memories (Beautiful Pink, Butterflies borders), 
Tuva (Purple Orchid),
Cartas de Amor (Royal Red)
mini roses, cherry blossoms,
corrugated tags


Inga kommentarer: