08 april 2014

Springtime crafts and a lucky winner

Hi! 
Time for me again. Today I´m going to show you some crafts I´ve done inspired by springtime and this wonderful moodboard which is aprils challenge here at the Inkido blog. Don´t you just love the colors and textures?

I was inspires by the colors of the moodboard and made this cute box.


I have decorated the box with some wonderful flowers from Inkido.

The box opens like this and inside you can put a nice gift or some candy.


I have also done some easter inspired projects. Here I have decorated some egg cartons.




Inside the cartons I put some chocolate eggs.

We also have a lucky winner from March! Please contact us regarding your prize.
Look at this lovely project!




1 kommentar:

Evelyn Walter sa...

Hello Ladies! I´m so proud and surprised that I´m the winner of the march challenge! I should contact you and I hope, that it is o. k. here - I can´t find an email adress.
Thank you so much for picking my project.
Hugs
Evelyn