24 april 2014

'Three', using the new collection.


 Hi it's Bente here and I have a new page to share with you.

 I used the latest Spring Time paper collection for it!!
The pictures were taken a few years back at the beginning of the school holidays.


 I cut a frame from the pink music paper and added it as a border to the pink heart paper. I used the dotty paper from the Beautiful memories collection for a bit of a contrast and added some gesso and even some coloured mist.

 I picked different coloured flowers from my stash and used my Big Shot to diecut some mini rosette flowers and a couple of labels that I layered on top of eachother.


I like to let the mist/paint run a bit to add some more interest to my page.
I hope you like what I had to show you today and also that you have been able to get hold of some of the new papers. If you cannot find the different Inkido collections please ask your local 
scrapbook store to order them for you :-) as they are really pretty.

1 kommentar:

Hera sa...

Bente, you always inspire me! Lovely page!!!