05 april 2014

Two Cards with Spring Time

Hi there!
On the first day of April I have two cards to show you that I made with a mixture of the new 'Spring Time' and the older 'Beautiful Memories II' collections. One of the things I love about Inkido's papers is the fact that papers from different collections can always be combined perfectly. They mix and match just beautifully!

My first card features my favourite colour to scrap with: pink. 


Inkido supplies:
Spring Time - Easter Tags
Spring Time - Springtime Children
Spring Time - Valentine Hearts
Beautiful Memories - Pink Babies
Beautiful Memories - Grandma


On this card I did some layering, punching and die-cutting to make my background. The central point on my card is a cluster of embellishments that I made with one of the cards from the 'Springtime Children' sheet, a few chipboard shapes and two resin cherubs. I then finished off my card with a few fussy cut butterflies and some bling.


On my second card I used blue papers from the 'Springtime' and 'Beautiful Memories' collections. I decided to turn this card into a spring card and used one of the 'Springtime Children' cards as the central element on my card. I framed it with a chipboard frame. 


Inkido supplies:
Spring Time - Sweet Angels
Spring Time - Springtime Children
Beautiful Memories - Beautiful Blue
Beautiful Memories - Butterflies Borders
Mulberry Mini Rose Vanilla


I used Inkido roses, a chipboard pencil, some die-cut flowers and the beautiful butterflies from the "Butterflies Borders" paper to finish off my card. 


I hope you enjoyed my blogpost and that I inspired you to start mixing and matching Inkido's wonderful paper collections yourself.

Have a great day!

1 kommentar:

Hera sa...

Gorgeous!!! kisses...