05 maj 2014

MEMORIES

Hi everyone !

It's already time for me to share my take for our new monthly challenge !! This month, our new moodboard  show us  pastels colors and i like it ! I 've inspired by these blue and yellow/cream in my layout. I've founf such colors in our new Spring Imr collection. I've also taken some papers from the latest collection , Beautiful Memories !

This time, i would some change in my style.Why  ? I don't know  !It comes somethimes that we need some change, and this time is coming !!! This layout is  more made in a clean and simple style.





You can  see that the sand color is here with this sheet from the Beautiful Memories collection :
http://www.papercraftscandinavia.com/images/inkido2011/BM_butterflies_border_web.jpg
I like  a lot this sheet, there is different tones of brown and cream. And the aqua/blue  is represent by the Sweet Angels from the Spring Time collection.  This is a great color !
For the backgroung sheet, i've used   the Springtime Children sheet  :
Springtime Children (25) - Click Image to Close
And i say you how i've obtained this result :  Across the page, I applied gesso, I spread with a credit card, and in some places, I left more designs appear below, so as to create irregular designs on the paper. We see a little dots, the designs are melted, and the result is very soft as I wanted.
This page is very easy to do, I hope you can also inspire us to submit your participation in our challenge! try your luck and perhaps win a lot of products papercraftscandinavia! You have the entire month to participate, I'm already looking forward to seeing your entries!
 







 Supplies :







Inga kommentarer: