08 maj 2014

Mix of collections with handmade flowers.

 Hello Inkido friends!
I hope you are all well and that you have gotten a lot of lovely pages or cards scrapped lately.
Inkido has a beautiful new collection out called Spring Time, and you can see it HERE.
But today I have a page to share that uses a combination of older collections.



 I layered quite a few beautiful patterned papers here and used my sewing machine to add decorative stitching and my punches for a cute border effect. The pretty vintage crochet lace add to the romantic feel of the page.



I used an awesome die by Sizzix called Tattered florals to make the larger flowers. I die cut the different parts from a patterned paper belonging to the X-mas collection. After spraying them with white mist to tone down the pattern there is nothing X-mas about them!! :-)


 The Inkido papers have many gorgeous butterfly designs and I love to use fussy cut butterflies on my pages. The trellies pattern is also made using a Sizzix Frameworks die.


 I had a beautiful chipboard ring once,...but alas I managed to break it in two,... Here I found a way to put it to good use. :-) I also added some ink drips and splatters for an extra effect. 
That was all for today! I hope you enjoyed it.

Enjoy life!

Papers used: 
Forever Collection, No 5  
Happy Christmas, Christmas Carol 
Beautiful Memories, Pink Flowers.  
Beautiful Memories Pink memories 
Spring Time, Roses of Romance
Scrap, Prick grön

 

4 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

Stunning page!

Helen Wallace sa...

So, so pretty and feminine. Older papers they may be, but in your hands, they look fresh and gorgeous. Love the MM background and clustering :D

FiKenward sa...

Beautiful work Bente.

Hera sa...

Perfect, Bent! As always!!!