29 juni 2014

Hello,...-and Goodbye....

Hi there dear Inkido friends, it's Bente here!
It's with a heavy heart I write this post because it will be my last one here on the Inkido blog and as part of the Inkido DT. I have new adventures on the horizon, but that does not mean I'm not sad to see Inkido close down. Inkido/Papercraft Scandinavia has been part of the Scandinavian scene for around eight years and will surely be missed!

I have made a card that says Hello, when it should really say Goodbye, but hopefully there will be many more chances for all of us to meet in many other places in the vast cyberspace.


 And here are a coupole of close ups of my card:


I used the latest and last collection Spring Time for this page and combined with some older papers.

That's all from me!
From now you can find me on my own blog or we will meet somewhere else in cyberspace!
Thank you for your support of Inkido and our design team.
 I hope we'll meet again soon!
Hugs!!


3 kommentarer:

Giorgia Rossini sa...

I will miss you Bente!
good luck for your new adventures :)

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Aww, thank you very much for your kind words! <3

sajciastyczna sa...

lovely card! beautiful!