16 juni 2014

SWEET layout with a mix of collections

Hello

It's time  for me to share with  you  my new layout with a mix of different Inkido Collections.
For this layout , i was inspired by my photo and the colors   on this one. I've coose to work with brown and pink paint on my page to create my background. I use my paint with a lot of water so thzt the result like  sweet. I've  again applied gesso on my page.
I really love the papercraftscandinavia papers because in general they are sweet as i like and i enjoy to use them ! I hope you enjoy also my page  !
Don't forget to participate on our monthly challenge, you have  still time to send us your layout/project and to have a chance perhaps to win a lot offer by Papercraftscandinavia !







supplies :
Papercraft Scandinavia Inkido - Beautiful Memories - Pink Flowers


Inga kommentarer: