22 januari 2011

I love pink!

When I opened my new Inkido box last week I was so happy to see what was sent to me ..... pink and purple papers and lots of flowers!!! I LOVE pink and purple!! and because I have 2 sons and only 1 daughter this layout is about .... my daughter! Not really a surprise :-)

Here are my daughter with her grandmother (my mother) some 13 years ago.


And not only did I get new papers and flowers but also lots of STAMPS!!! Wohoo! I LOVE stamps!! And isn't this heart made of cross stitches gorgeous?? It would also be perfect for a Valentine layout....  


Materials I used: Patterned paper: Inkido: Drömmat (Ruta Rosa), Papir Design: Ingrid, Ladybug & Friends: Piece of Cake (For Someone You Love), white corrugated cardboard, flowers, crystals, charm and the heart stamp. And from my own stash: purple ink, pen and glitterglue.

Thanks for visiting the Inkido blog today! Enjoy your Saturday!
Monique

Inga kommentarer: