22 januari 2011

We are family!

Last year, when we celebrated my SIL's birthday, we decided on a little photoshoot and this is one of the photos I took: my dh with his parents, his brother and his sister. I printed this photo straight away, but as the right papers didn't come along it stayed on my desk for almost a year.... until now!


I have almost no purple papers in my stash, not because I don't love them, but because there are almost no purples to be found. So I was very happy when I found these in my Inkido box!!


Materials I used: patterned paper: Ladybug and Friends: For Someone You Love (From this moment and Piece of Cake!), Papirdesign, White cardstock, ribbon, stamp, butterfly charm, crystals, flowers, leaves, pearl. And of course I machine stitched my layout (it just doesn't feel complete without a stitched border).

Thanks for visiting the Inkido blog today and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Monique

4 kommentarer:

Elfepigen sa...

Just beutyful;)

Sandi sa...

Looks great Monique!!!

Jona Panesa sa...

so lovely!!!

Mieke sa...

Wonderful colors to go with this special photo! Love your layout!