17 januari 2011

Still Christmas

Yes,  I'll still be sharing christmas lay-outs this month.   I used the christmas papers by Anne  - the Gammaldags jul line and Christmas Elegance by Kristine,   I layered the papers and inserted the black lace for some texture.  The weight is not equal  thus,  the corner embellishment at the bottom to put a little balance on the lay-out.

As you can see,  I didn't add any title since the title "Children's Day" is in this photo.  This is the annual event  my son loves going to the office with me.  He gets to play all day, meet new friends and take home a loot of toys.


close up on the cluster of embellishments: ( I heart that brad and heart deco pin)

Have a nice day everyone and hope I inspired you to scrap your christmas photos this year!

Hugs,  Jona!

Inga kommentarer: