19 februari 2011

Bird Feeding

Last December it has been very cold here in The Netherlands and because of the frost and the snow the birds needed some extra food.


As soon as we hung up these feeding nets the garden was filled with birds!! The kids and Jippie, our dog, loved it!!

I created the page with all kinds of Inkido products: Patterned Paper: Christmas Elegance (Snowfall and Snowfall Stripes), Classic (Noter Brun), Apples (Golden Delicious), Drömmar (Ruta Beige), then some white, beige and brown cardstock, flowers, a charm and some pearls. Furthermore I used some spray ink, a white pen and a heart shaped doily from a local bakery.
The title is created with the "Diesel" alphabet from Quickutz and the birds and the bird cage are made using dies from Marianne Design. The borders are made with either a Martha Stewart borderpunch or my fancy x-acto scissors.

The brown paper bag (behind the photo) I got from a shop in Denmark to wrap my purchases in. I asked the lady from the shop if I could have my purchases and the bag(s) separate, so it wouldn't crease (because I knew straight away I wanted to use it for scrapping, LOL!

In this case I used it to hide my journaling in it:


This is it.... hope to see you back this afternoon for another project of mine (not a layout this time).
Hugs,
Monique 

Inga kommentarer: