14 februari 2011

So cute

Where did time go?  My little boy is now 5 yrs old and it seems that it was just yesterday that I held him like a baby!  Now,  don't tell me that next time he will be introducing his girlfriend.   If we can just keep them this way forever...


I love to mix lines and use my scraps a lot.  Yes,  I am a frugal scrapper.  I keep them all. For this page,  I used my scraps from Apples, Gammaldags Jul, and Autumn Papers.  I love how it turned out to be. inkido metallic cardstock really gave it a collective look.  A different color combination and they go together perfectly.  Inkido papers are really an all occassion papers even if we name them for the season.

The diecuts are painted and distressed using distress powders and stickles for glittery effect.  I really love sparkles! 

here are some close-ups:

Hope you enjoyed my lay-out!  So use your scraps!  You'll never know how gorgeous they will look together.

hugs,  Jona

Inga kommentarer: