05 februari 2011

So Sleepy

For this layout I chose another photo from my youngest. This one was taken when he wass almost falling asleep in swimming toys.


and a few details:


I used my Slice to cut out the teddy bear and toy blocks.


The buttons are made with the tools from Epiphany Crafts.
Materials I used: Patterned Paper: Ladybug and Friends (Little Things), Apples (Golden Delicious, Red Delicious and Astrakan), Drömmat Ruta Beige, Autumn Wardrobe (Tailored Stripes), brown cardstock, white corrugated cardboard, flowers, ribbon, a butterfly charm and a text and flower stamp. Apart from these materials from Inkido I used some spray ink and stamping ink, my sewing machine, Slice, Epiphany Crafts tools, a stapler and a pen.

Thanks for visiting our blog today!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs,
Monique

2 kommentarer:

Jona Panesa sa...

these are lovely Monique!

Mieke sa...

Wooohhhoooo what a wonderful layout! That photo is so cute and I love what you did with the Inkido products! Wish they were easy to come by in Holland!