05 februari 2011

We are in Denmark!!

Last year we spent our summer holidays in Denmark and the colors of these photos were just perfect for the papers I wanted to scrap with!


The photos are of my youngest. The day we left for Denmark we discovered he had chicken-pox so it wasn't the best holiday for him (here we are actually on our way to the chemist's!).


I just LOVE Inkido's stamps. Here's one of my favorites a calendar stamp. And don't you think that that butterfly charm is cute?

Here are a few more close-ups:


Materials I used: Patterned Paper: Drömmar Ruta Bla, Autumn Wardrobe (Tailored Stripes), Mathea (Coral), Apples (Red Delicious and Cox Orange), a stamp, charms, flowers, ribbons and a tag, everything from Inkido. Furthermore I used a red ink pad and some spray ink. Tools: Martha Stewart punch, Epiphany Crafts Stuido Tool Round 14, sewing machine, white pen and stapler.

Thanks for stopping by the Inkido blog today and hope to see you back this afternoon!

Hugs,
Monique

1 kommentar:

Jona Panesa sa...

lovely page as always!