14 mars 2011

You Dazzle Me

For today, I am sharing a lay-out and a card from the same patterned papers.   I am a thrifty and frugal scrapbooker  and I make sure that little bits and pieces of patterned paper are used properly.   In my lay-out,  I have tricked you that I have used a huge part of my patterned paper  when in fact the two layers were just 2inches  strips of paper.


I birdcage diecut is painted with rangers paint and brushed with stickles.  From afar you can see the texture already and loved the contrast of the orange blooms from  Inkido.

here it is up close:

And the card, using the scraps from the lay-out: I added the background patterned paper to make as the card.
Loved this vintage image!  (sorry for the poor photo,  its been raining a lot here in the Philippines these days!)

Thanks for the visit!  Have a nice day!
Hugs, Jona

Inga kommentarer: