16 maj 2013

Elegant set - a flowery card with a box by DT Zanka

Hi there, Inkido friends!

Today I'm sharing an elegant set - a DL format card in a box, a perfect solution for a bulky card with a lot of flowers which do not fit into an envelope.


A close up of the card:



To decorate this card, I played with some fussy cutting - beautiful images from Blue Angels and Beige Flowers can be used in so many ways!
As the backgroung I used some older Inkido collections (Spring Time and Forever) but if you love this wonderful decorative lace pattern (which I adore) just keep your eyes open for the new BM2 collection - you will get it in any colour you wish :)
Thanks for stopping by today!

DT Zanka

Please have a look at some of the Inkido products I used:

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wooow was für eine schöne Arbeit.Gefällt mir sehr.

Liebe Grüße Petra

ania sa...

Piękna, delikatna karteczka:))