06 maj 2013

Mother's Day Card Set

Happy Monday.  Hope this will be a great week.   Jennifer Snyder here to remind you that mother's day is coming up this Sunday, 12th of May.

I offer my condolences for all those who have lost their mother.  May we remember them lovingly.
I celebrate all those moms and grandmothers who still dote on us, love us, call us, and maybe even bake cookies for us or a very favorite meal.  YUM.

If you are a new mother - a giant Happy Mother's Day!  I hope you are treasured and treated Queenly on your special day.


I created a card set - this is a card and a tag to stick into a plant.  My mom loves plants so I usually buy her a big, full, flowery plant.  I simply used some cardboard for the back of my tag, and stuck a wooden skewer into the cardboard.  This will be stuck into my plant like in the photo below:


 This is my plant tag.  I really don't know what to call it -so I guess plant tag will do nicely.
As you can see, it has cardboard in the back and a ton of inking around the edges.  You can also see the wooden skewer sticking out of the bottom.

Here are some of the Inkido products I used in making my project.




Here is the card:



Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful week.





1 kommentar:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

This will make a beautiful gift for Mother's Day, Jennifer. Thanks for the inspiration.