02 juni 2013

Flowers for Mum.

Hi, today it's me, Bente back to blog my latest Inkido layout. 
I mostly used the very latest collection called 'Beautiful Memories 2' for this project. 

This is it:
I love the way that lovely green paper combines with the pink dotted one. I am very fond of polka dots and think they do a lot to 'pretty up' a page.


Here is a closer look at ome of the sweet embellishments. That large red rose is very yummy.

I just love those pretty fussy cut butterflies. Inkido has them on many patterned papers to cut out 
and use on your pages. I added a bling stone to each as well.



I built up the page starting with five pennants going down from the top in the colours pink and green.
I matted with some cheesecloth on top and drybrushed over most of my page using white gesso. 
After decorating around the photo most of the cheesecloth is hidden but still peeks out a little here and there. To finish off the page I cut an arrow and did it in two layers using popdots in between. That way I ended up with a layered title that stands out a little more.


Finally a closer look at my little sweetie who was waiting for me at the gate with snowdrops as I arrived home. <3



Thanks for taking the time to visit Inkido today!!
Hugs!

4 kommentarer:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

I love what you have created with the new collection here, Bente! Fabulous layering as ever :)

Bellaidea sa...

wow, what a lovely page!

Monique Liedtke sa...

Wow Bente!! Another stunning layout!! LOVE the design and your choice of papers and bright flowers!

Sol sa...

Mine scallops er i båndet rundt kortet!.. Kreativ utfordring.. Herlige prosjekt! :o)