16 augusti 2013

"Happy Girl"

Hi there!! Kelly here -
Another little bright something to share - I can't resist these colors when summer is going strong -
all of the bright green in my photos, the sunshine, well it all makes for lots of bright layouts!

"Happy Girl"
This is my sweet little niece..isn't she just a doll? She is smiling, all the time, I love it.


I will tell you my favorite part...the cute little tiny rose buds and stick pins poking out of my flower cluster - so playful and cute!


As always..a few layers of papers and patterns..along with just a bit of lace in there, too.



Thank you for having a look! I hope you have a great weekend...will you be playing along  with our challenge? The sketch is very beautiful! Check it out, here.

Inkido Products used:


7 kommentarer:

Sandi Clarkson sa...

Wonderfully done! I love the stick pins and wee flowers too!

Maria Aubry sa...

amazing layout!

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Beautiful page Kelly. Your layering under the picture looks so effortless and gorgeous!

Val-Belle sa...

Another lovely layout from you Kelly. I love all the layers and textures that go into your layouts. She is a real little cutie too...

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

What a playful and cute page Kelly! Love it! Hugs!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Love the summery colors and adorable picture!

Bellaidea sa...

Lovely page Kelly!