19 september 2013

Children in focus - by DT Zanka

Hello friends!
DT Zanka here, sharing today 2 Inkido projects where children truly are in focus :)
The first project is a layout which I prepared earlier this week, following the colour palette and a sketch from The Color Room (palete # 159)


Because I went for the dark background, I decided to lighten it up, adding some stencil and stamping. For stamping I used white dabber and Map of Sweden - yes!!! A tiny, unusual stamp that makes this beautiful crackle pattern ;)
The beautiful big rose is my fave and I use it over and over again. This is a piece from a collage stamp. I have couple of them always ready, stamped and cut out, just waiting to stick here and there :)
I also love the flower images in Beige Flowers paper, they are perfect for fussy cut and a great 'filler' in any flower cluster.

The second project goes towards light and angelic - it's a card for the baptise ceremony.
Here I used the papers from Beautiful Memories, both the 1st and the 2nd collection.


Thank you for stopping by today!
I will be back in October and present Inkido's October challenge! It's gonna be fun, stay tuned :)

Inkido supplies I used :



3 kommentarer:

eMeLiNe Seet sa...

I Love the white on a dark background! GORGEOUS ! :)

Ella Swan sa...

Really pretty Zaneta. Love your soft, delicate work!

Wilma Voermans sa...

I really love this page, it learns me I do not always have to cover everything with paints :), afraid I will keep doing it. Cant wait what you will come up with in october. Not to busy here than, so I hope I can play along.