20 september 2013

Special Guest Designer - Helen Tilbury - '20 & 21' Mixed Media Layout





Hello again everyone :)  It's HELEN here - back again this
 month with another project especially prepared  for Inkido!


I decided this month to see how much
 colourful fun I could have with Inkido
 products & am quite happy with the outcome :)



As well as Inkido papers I used the butterfly stamp & flowers
 from Inkido too. The papers I have used are Sage Flowers
Sage Memories,{both sides of each} plus "Is this Love?"{Hope}.


I distressed all the papers then inked them with dark brown ink
& bent, tore, scrunched & stapled them.  Inkido papers are just 
perfect for this kind of treatment as they are vintage-looking
 & strong so can withstand mists & water treatments too.


I used two Pink Fashion Flowers & added some touches of black
 in the way of bling,feathers & netting to enhance the dramatic photos used.



I tied the colours together through the use of mists in black,
 pink, brown & yellow by spraying & splattering.



I added some old book paper for a romantic touch.  The photos
 I used are very 'young & funky' which one may not automatically
 imagine using with Inkido papers but I suggest you try it! 

 Adding touches of black through Inkido stamps really helps
 make them work with the softer papers, they just 'pop!'

 Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my page :)



8 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

Love what you did with all INKIDO products, can not wait to see your project next month! Very cool photos too!

Bente Fagerberg sa...

This layout is totally fabulous Helen!! I love your latest work with ink and mists and you show that this works great for Inkido designs as well!

Wilma Voermans sa...

Love it Helen, and mixed media is possible with every paper , I am sure about that! The pink looks super here!

juscrap sa...

What was this precious layout Helen! I loved it!<3

Val-Belle sa...

My God you are all over the place at the moment... how fabulous for us. I don't know how you do it though :D I love this layout. Love the layers and the colours... just stunning.

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Hi Helen!! I LOVE your page! Something different, and this is a TRULY elegant page!! Gorgeous design and photo!! :)))

Ella Swan sa...

Thanks so much ladies :)))))) You make my day with all the ♥!!!!

yyam sa...

This is gorgeous! What an exquisite composition Helen! :)