01 oktober 2013

October challenge - scraplift!!!

Welcome to October and a new challenge at Inkido!
We've had many enjoyable months together and we have seen so many gorgeous projects published on this blog.
So this month we'd like you to take a look back, pick the Inkido project that speaks most to you and scraplift it!
That means, you can choose a card, layout or altered project done by Design Team member or our fantastic Guest Designers and use it as a inspiration to create you project (please include the photo of that project in your post and tell us how it has inspired you)


Place your projects here

 
Challenge Rules:

1. You are allowed to create card, layout or off the page Projects .

2. You must use the Linktool in the sidebar and please no back linking.

3. If you get inspired create as many Project as you want. You are allowed to combine this challenge with two other challenges.

4. It´s required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Inkido. We also want you to link back to our challenge and include the photo of Inkido project that has inspired you!

5. The challenge will end on 31/10 2013.
 
 
I chose to scraplift a layout made by an amazing artist, our DT member Anupama Choudary. I felt so inspired by Her bold, artsy, mixed media style and I picked Her beautiful vintage Inkido page as a starting point to create my layout.
I recently came across this cute photo of my cousins and it directly reminded me of Anu's page, there is a certain similarity of the scene :)
 
 
This is Anupama's layout, which you can see more in details on Her blog.
 
 
 
Ready to play??? Then start browsing through our blog and designers blogs for the most inspiring Inkido project in your eyes:)
The winner of our challenge will receive the new Inkido Christmas collection !
 
 
Hope you will have a great creative time playing with us!
DT Zanka

Inkido products in my layout:

3 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

What a great idea about a new challenge and project Zanka! I miss seeing Anu's project and I can not wait to see what our followers will create this month!

Val-Belle sa...

Zanka, such a great idea... I definitely want to give this a try. I love your take on Anu's page. The purples are just beautiful...

Ella Swan sa...

Beautiful scraplift from Zanka! I miss Anu's pages too!! Lovely challenge!!!