05 januari 2014

Cards by Sabrina

Hi there! So happy to meet you here again. As you all know I'm back for another term with Inkido.. Thank you to everyone who supported us and joined our Blog Hop that ended yesterday.

We have a new challenge format for you this year whereby we provide you a mood board every month and you are free to interpret the board your way to come up with a project.  I have made a white card using Winter Fence from our previous Happy Christmas collection.  Here's a card I made based on the January mood board. Please go here for the details on January challenge.



I have also made a matching cute tag to go with the card. Loving the red flower! ;)



That's all for this post.  I look forward to share more cards with you here.  Have a great Sunday!

-Sabrina-


7 kommentarer:

rudlis sa...

Stunning work! I love the colors and layers.

Monica sa...

This is gorgeous!

Monica sa...

This is gorgeous!

Hera sa...

I love your style!!! Kisses...

reneabouquets sa...

Straight up gorgeous!!

Ella Swan sa...

TOTALLY beautiful cards Sab!

Bellaidea sa...

Love it!!!!