06 januari 2014

You can also make card for the challange ...


Hello now 2014 has started!
Ande we have a marvulos blog hop! Thanks for join us!
Loved to have so many new visitor in my blog!

I have for this post-day made a card for this month challange,
and you also can make card for our challanges :) 
I hope you see that it was that inspiere me... 
Have done some paper cutting and use the lovely wood paper.

I hope that you join the january challange 
( see at the right side of the blog)


I have done some flower arrangement with some of  Papercraftscandinavia products
I used for a present to my sister in law and the " fish" from the can was used in a dish we bring for christmas eve dinner at there place.



Here is some of the textile flowers :



and for my parents in laws i did stamp on a gesso painted woodbucket and candel and decorated
with some die cut and feather.


Have a great year! and visit us every day for something new!

Tell your LLS to order  Papercraftscandinavia products !

Petraso





4 kommentarer:

Monica sa...

wow.. great projects.. That teapot is adorable. I loved how versatile these projects are.

Hera sa...

Very beautiful projects!!! Kisses...

Ella Swan sa...

So many interesting projects!

Bellaidea sa...

Very cute, great idea for our challenge!