07 januari 2014

Romy's Example for the January Challenge

Hi Inkido fans! Happy Tuesday!

I'm really excited to share my very first Inkido project on the blog today. I simply couldn't wait to start using the Beautiful Memories collection and Agnieszka's January challenge was a great reason to put them to good use. 

I was inspired by the blue and grey tones in the challenge mood board and choose papers in this colour combination for my lay-out. 


I did lots of layering with papers and doilies in the left upper corner of my lay-out. I also cut out several butterflies from the papers and let them fly all over my lay-out. I attached Inkido rhinestones to the bodies of the butterflies as a nice finishing touch.


Inkido supplies:
Beautiful Memories - Blue Butterflies
Beautiful Memories - Beautiful Borders
Beautiful Memories - Blue Angels
Beautiful Memories - Blue Labels
Inkido Olive Green Rhinestones 

Thank you so much for stopping by on the blog today! 

Have a wonderful week!

6 kommentarer:

Monica sa...

Wonderful. Simply wonderful!

Hera sa...

So sweet, Romy!!! Love it!!!

Hera sa...

So sweet, Romy!!! Love it!!!

reneabouquets sa...

So Romyliciously beautiful!

Ella Swan sa...

So gorgeously you Romy!

Bellaidea sa...

I know your work for a long time and still, I am so impressed what you do with Inkido products!