13 februari 2014

'Adore', mix of collections.

Hi it's me Bente here again to share my latest page that I made with lovely Inkido supplies!
I had so much fun mixing and matching a few papers etc from different collections. It is so easy to combine the paper collections as they are all very sweet and feminine, and often in the same or complementing colour range.



Here are some closeups too:

There is some layering underneath the photomat. I used gesso through a mask as well.
The little buttterfly was cut from one of the patterned papers.


 I cut the lamp with my Silhouette Cameo and added a sweet vintage picture with flowers on it, also from one of the patterned papers.





Some of the Inkido products I used are:
Beautiful Memories- Butterflies borders
Beautiful Memories- Pink Memories
Beautiful Memories II- Pink Flowers
Beautiful Memories II- Yellow Flowers
Forever Summer- Spring Time No5


Another good news we have today...
Congratulations Annette!
We loved your project made for a challenge in January!Please contact us regarding the prize!





6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you soooo much!!

And to be displayed on the same page as Bentes beautiful page, that is truly an honor.

Thank you again, this made my day, my week :)

Unknown sa...

Such a lovely layout. Love all the layers.

Hera sa...

Bente, this is absolutely beautiful!!! Love love love it!!!

Hera sa...

Anette... your project is soooo sweet!!! Congratulations!!!

Ella Swan sa...

Wonderful layout Bente! Congrats to the winner!! I am surprised you found the announcement hidden in the post here :)

reneabouquets sa...

Beautiful layout and such a wonderful take on the challenge~congrats!