14 februari 2014

First Ice cream for our February Challenge and so many hearts on DT projects!

This month we have a really yummie challenge for you! I was inspired by the hearts and the sweets theme.
My page is about when my son ate his first ice cream. I will never forget his face. Pure happiness!

If you are familiar with my work you know i don´t care so much about boy and girl colors! I like pink and I like my boy so why not create pink pages?

I started to use a stencil and some Gesso. Then I sprinkled some black Acrylic Ink over it. I used some of my scraps and cut out stripes. I both doodled and used my sewing machine to get some contrasts.

For my flower clusters I used pink and a deep red together. To get more hearts I used some of the cute heart pins you can find at Inkido.

I used following products from Inkido:

Beautiful Memories Pink Flowers
Old Pink Lyrics
Beautiful Memories Beautiful Pink
Harmony Flowers Pink
Cherry Blossom Burgundy
Pins Hearts


You still have time to play with our challenge in February! 

Since it's a such a romantic day today we have some more projects from our team and even one Guest Designer!


Heart by Aida


Love you Tag by Romy


Mini tag by Agnieszka Bellaidea


Sweet pink tag by Petra

Heart by Nataliya


Triple lovely by Bente


Love Winter tag by Cathrine

4 kommentarer:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Such a lovely page by Ulrika and wonderful Valentines Day inspiration from the DT and guest. So much to look at!.-)

Stéphanie Papin sa...

beautiful page, Ulrika, i love your use of this stencil, very beautiful result !

Hera sa...

WOW... so much inspiration here!!! Congratulations, Ulrika and the guests!!!

Ella Swan sa...

What a wonderful collection of Valentine's projects!!