05 juni 2014

"Celebrate" Layout by Helen Tilbury





Hi everyone!  HELEN here with my last layout designed for Inkido.
I will certainly miss designing with these beautiful, shabby products,
I have had a lot of fun for the last 9 months or so..


 I had a fantastic time creating this layout with quite a few 
very pretty Inkido papers as well as Inkido flowers & leaves
 too, PLUS an Inkido "Grungy Corner"stamp!
I used this month's mood board as my inspiration & was inspired by the grungy/
antique feel of the books, the topic {academic} & the lovely mellow burnt umber
colours.  What stunning images!  I do hope you will play with us this month!!


My background paper comes from the "Beautiful Memories" collection 
& is called  Beige Anemon.  I deepened the colour slightly using some
glittery gold sprays & added some texture paste through a brick-wall stencil, 
then embossed over it whilst still wet with a bronze embossing powder.


I misted up my flowers too as they were natural calico so ready for altering.
I stamped a bit on my flowers & leaves too to add to the old look.


The Inkido "Grungy Corner"stamp is not just for corners - as you can see!


Isn't the floral paper just exquisite?  I really love this one so much!


I used 3 other Inkido patterned papers too but they were all off-cuts 
from previous layouts so unfortunately I had already removed
 the printed identification strip so cannot name them.


The music note paper comes in several different colourways 
& I find it really versatile.  I have used it so many times!


Well I hope I have inspired you to pull out your Inkido products or to ask for them at your nearest scrapbooking store.  They are great quality papers & so romantic & shabby-chic but can be made "bolder"through altering with mists & mediums if you are after a stronger look.

Remember you have until the end of June to complete the challenge & DO NOT have to use Inkido products if you don't have them, but if you DO please point them out to us!
Goodbye from me :)



1 kommentar:

Hera sa...

This is gorgeous, Helen!