07 juni 2014

Beaytiful Memories / Nataliya Serova

Hello all, Nataliya is here :)
Today I will show you my book project for our June Challenge.
I thought long and hard how to beat our Mood Board and finally decided to do a project, just by taking a piece of old book :)


I ripped the book, added between pages paper cut, wings of butterflies, flowers and lace.


On the front page I using gesso, sprays, stamping, lace and glitter to create a background. I very love my black StazOn for stamping :)


Then I added decoration: angels, flower and inscription.


I love the Inkido paper for the opportunity to carve out some pictures. And for information strips I often find application. For example here, I took a sheet name as the title.


 Have a old book's day:)




1 kommentar:

Hera sa...

Wonderful project, my friend!